13 sq.m. Aluminum radiator 98x582x880mm Ferroli / 11 sections = 1320W / Width of 1 section - 80mm = power 120W / between the center of connections 500mm. Height 582mm / Italia / POL / PRO
12 sq.m. Aluminum radiator 98x582x800mm Ferroli / 10 sections = 1200W / Width of 1 section - 80mm = power 120W / between the center of connections 500mm. Height 582mm / Italia / POL / PRO
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Tehniskie dati
POL aluminum radiators are produced in the most modern European plant of the Ferroli Group. The factory is equipped with modern equipment from leading European manufacturers. When developing radiators, all modern requirements were taken into account and all advanced achievements in the field of radiator production were used. Particular attention was paid to the issues of efficiency, safety and competitiveness of products, taking into account the highest level of quality. The efficiency of POL aluminum radiators is guaranteed by the following design features:
- increased heat transfer due to high radiation power and increased area of convective plates;
- special aluminum alloy with reduced thermal inertia, thanks to which the maximum heatsink temperature is reached in the shortest time.
- all Ferroli radiators are particularly safe and have a long service life.
- radiators undergo strict quality control, in accordance with European standards EN442. In addition, 100% of radiators are hydraulically tested before leaving production. Testing this measure ensures that the technical data matches the design data.
- The radiators consist of cast aluminum sections made of high quality aluminum alloy (AlSi9Cu EN AB-46100) using injection molding technology in accordance with UNI EN 1676. The radiators are assembled with steel nipples with a special anti-corrosion coating on the inner surface.
- the space between the sections is airtight thanks to paronite seals resistant to heat transfer agents.
- the radiator is painted after thorough cleaning and surface treatment. From the very beginning, the paint is applied to the radiator by electrophoretic analysis at a temperature of 150°C.
- The heat output of Ferroli POL aluminum radiators is much higher than that of a steel or cast iron radiator!!!
Pamata parametri POL
- POL 5
Siltumatdeve ΔT 50°C:
Apkurinama telpa, pie griestu H -2.7 m: