Cast iron boiler BSH 8 (51-56kW)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Tehniskie dati
Patented flue gas circulation method. The new design is adapted to the pellet burner.
- You can use coal, firewood, briquettes and, in the presence of a pellet burner, wood pellets.
- The combustion process is controlled by a mechanical thermostat (opening and closing of the air supply valve), manual control of the secondary air is possible.
- The second door provides a quick transition from one type of fuel to another (optional).
- The outer grate is equipped with a water cooler, which makes it possible to heat the boiler easily and gradually.
- The body of the boiler is made of EN-GJ200 gray cast iron, tested to meet the quality standard. The ductility of this cast iron grade resists well the linear expansion caused by flow and return temperature fluctuations.
- The cast iron heat exchanger has a special design that provides increased flue gas turbulence and increases the efficiency of the boiler.
- Additional option: second burner door;
- Option: burner according to the selected boiler power (optional);
- Option: Pellet tank 195-350 liters (optional).